Saturday, September 16, 2006

There was a taxi cab driver the other day that was asking where I got my lawn mowed. I just didn't get it nor did I understand what he was talking about while I was drinking my bottle of pepsi and praying to my statue

of Alf. The more I think about it I've decided he sure was a strange fat fuck. http://www.theworldsgreatestnetworker.com

Did you know ALF could stand for American Legion of Foreigners? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

Did you know that if you eat an apple a day the chances of you pissing apple juice will increase? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

If you're a real bitch, and you have an itch, do you have a bitch itch? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

Did you know racecar spelled backwards is racecar? That's some deep shit, isn't it? Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer


I'm really depressed because I got up this morning and I could not find my socks and someone left the dishwasher open, so I hit it with my shin. So, I'm angry at the dishwasher and I live alone. I will trade my

dishwasher for five pairs of socks. Gordon Moss, The Network Marketer 248-624-7517

I was sitting and meditating while my socks spoke to me. It was so weird entering the realm of the sock. There is nothing like being at one with the sock. It's something you should experience. - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

Ever write something down and wonder if while you are writing if the paper you are writing on is in pain? I have. - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home