Saturday, September 16, 2006

There was a taxi cab driver the other day that was asking where I got my lawn mowed. I just didn't get it nor did I understand what he was talking about while I was drinking my bottle of pepsi and praying to my statue

of Alf. The more I think about it I've decided he sure was a strange fat fuck. http://www.theworldsgreatestnetworker.com

Did you know ALF could stand for American Legion of Foreigners? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

Did you know that if you eat an apple a day the chances of you pissing apple juice will increase? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

If you're a real bitch, and you have an itch, do you have a bitch itch? - Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

Did you know racecar spelled backwards is racecar? That's some deep shit, isn't it? Gordon Moss, The World's Greatest Network Marketer

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Moss said...

That's one great blog. You know the more I think about this the more I like Gordon Moss, because he's a real bastard. Do you realise that?

Wow, I love Gordon Moss.

Gordon Moss
The World's Greatest Networker

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home